Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank you all and a happy summer !!

Hello and happy Sunday to all the wonderful Vanguardians. This was a bitter sweet semester as we say hello to new and exciting endeavors and good bye to old friends. I would like to take this time to give my congrats on completing another term taking one more step to a bright future. I also want to thank each and every member I have graced in these short 17 weeks of both the fall and spring quarters. EVERYONE, did an amazing job turning this club around and making Vanguard a can do organization. Thank you for allowing me to lead your club and making your ideas a reality.

PS: Taysha- I think you will be a wonderful president.

Monica-ANY path you choose, you will excel, know that.


For all the other amazing members- you are ALL wonderfully talented and I am so happy to know each and every one of you creative people.

I thank you all and Best wishes. Yours Truly and Forever, Adriane A!

No comments:

Post a Comment